Students must abide by all the rules & regulations of the College :
- Regular attendance is compulsory. Students who are absent for more than 3 consecutive days must submit an application with supporting documents to the concerned authority. Parents/Guardians are requested to contact the office of the principal regarding the attendance and progress of their wards.
- Students shall maintain discipline inside the College campus. Misconduct or misbehaviour of any kind towards the teaching and non-teaching staff and fellow students will be dealt with strictly.
- Communal harmony must be preserved and fostered by word and deed. Ragging, eve teasing etc. in any form is prohibited..
- The use of cell phones/intoxicants/chewing of tobacco/use of drugs, smoking etc. are strictly prohibited. Students are barred from carrying dangerous weapons, objectionable literature/CD's/electronic gadgets etc. to the college.
- Students must respect institutional property. Disciplinary action will be taken against students found damaging/defacing vandalising college property or premises. All students should maintain cleanliness inside the classrooms and within the campus.
- No student will be allowed in the college premises without a valid identity card. Class XI & XII students are to bring their college diary daily to to class.
- A decent dress code is to be maintained by all students.
- Students cannot take part in any outdoor activities under the name of the college, without prior permission of the Principal. No poster/banner/pamphlet etc. can be pasted/distributed without the permission of the Principal.
- Students must read the College Notice Board Regularly.
- Students are expected to take advantage of every chance to learn and show pride in
their college and present a good image of themselves and the institution.